8/28/13

Realizations.

This past week/weekend I came to a lot of realizations.

The face I make when coming to realizations about my life.

I realized that I really don't know what I want to do with my career. (Especially because I don't even have a "career")

I realized that I attend a lot of weddings.

I realized that catching up with old friends seriously makes my heart happy.

I realized that getting no sleep all weekend and losing your voice from going going going is still fun... even out of college.

I realized that I really really want a tattoo. 

I realized that I have no idea where I am going to be living in 2 months.

I realized that I also have no idea where I am traveling in Europe in ONE MONTH**

I realized that even though I have no idea about a lot of things going on in my life, I am exactly where I am supposed to be right now.

I realized that I like to tell my friends that my life is spiraling out of control.

I realized how bad that sounds to people and how they then begin to feel sorry for me.

I realized that I am in way more control of my life than Miley Cyrus.

I realized that, after talking to some married friends, I have endless opportunities in front of me and I should definitely take advantage of them.

I realized that this post is pretty vague, and is also getting kind of long so I should stop realizing things now. 


**announcement: I am going to Europe at the end of September FOR AN ENTIRE MONTH. And I am so freaking stoked. Seriously. So stoked. I still don't know a lot of the details, like even which cities I will be in towards the end of October, but that is a project that I fully intend to work on this weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment