2/19/14

Weekend Update... More Like Life Update.

Ohhh heyyy,

I'm still here guys. I mean, I may or may not have forgotten my blog's URL yesterday when I thought about maybe writing a blog post, but I'M HERE! I made it back!

I guess I'll update y'all a bit on my life. As we already know, I'm an absolutely terrible blogger. Like, the worst. But we've established that. And you could also figure it out without my proclamation simply by seeing that I've written 4 blog posts... ever.



Anyways, since my last post I've done quite a bit. I'll make it short and sweet.

1. I moved from my college town back into my parents house for 4 months.

2. I traveled around Europe for a whole month! (Best experience ever.)

3. I applied for 1 job before I left for Europe.... and GOT IT!

4. That job is in a little ol' ski town in Colorado.

5. As you can guess, I moved to COLORADO in December!

Yeah, so a freaking lot has happened in my life. Which is great for blog posts because I have so much to talk about. Buuuuuuttttttt, I never post.

So I'm going to start lining them up and try to post about once or twice (whoa now, we know it's not going to be twice) a week.

But yeah I just wanted to give you guys a little update and let you know that hopefully you'll be seeing a lot more of me around here. I want to get back into writing and also have an outlet for my thoughts. My job is a tad bit boring, not the most challenging job ever, so I need to keep my creative thoughts flowing until I can do that at work again!

That's all for now.
XO,
Heather


P.S. See that picture up there? Yeah... that is where I live. It's the view I have on my walk to work everyday. It's okay to be jealous.

No comments:

Post a Comment